Size Chart & Fit
Shortlettes are generously sized to hug but not squeeze your curves. They are not compression and do not feel like nylons/hosiery, shapewear, bike shorts, or compression pants. Shortlettes are simply comfortable. They are not made to be tight, feel constricting, shape, pinch, or bind. The longer lengths allows for maximum chafe protection and comfort.
Correct Fit Guidelines:
✔️ Waist should not roll
✔️ Body should glide comfortably against the skin
✔️ Legs should not ride up while walking
Signs of Incorrect Fit:
✖️ Baggy crotch (too big)
✖️ Running at the seams/Wears to fast (too small)
✖️ Slides Down (too small)
✖️ Legs ride up (too small)
Which is the best fit?
Under 5'4" - High Thigh & Athletic
Plus Size - Fusion, Classic, or Original Lace
Apple Shaped - Fusion, Classic, or Original Lace
Pear Shaped - Try them all!
Hourglass - Lace or High Thigh
Slender - High Thigh or Athletic
My Shortlettes fall down, why?
Are Shortlettes shape wear? Are they compression shorts?
How are Shortlettes different than other slip shorts or bike shorts?
- No, I like to say we are an anti-shape wear company. Our Shortlettes have ample stretch to grow but not squeeze. They are made to feel good and let your clothes hang nicely on your body.
How long do Undersummers products last?
- Undersummers Shortlette Slip Shorts are very different. Shortlettes have a seam free inner thigh and stay put leg. Shortlettes are a single layer long legged panty, no need for additional undergarments. Shortlettes are lightweight, breathable, and moisture wicking for the best hot weather experience.
Can you let your Shortlettes Show?
- With proper care, machine wash cold, line dry, no bleach, they should last a very long time. I have Shorlettes that are nearly 5 years old!
Do you have a maternity version?
- I wouldn't have made them so pretty if they weren't made to be seen! Go ahead, let them show and peak out from under your skirt. They are sexy after all! When I am out and about, everyone says "hi" with a big flash of their Shortlettes to me:) Maybe that will become the new proper way to say "hello!" LOL
- No but women report that Shortlette fit fine during pregnancy (which I am not surprised about given the stretchy nature of our fabric). Some women have reported that the Athletic Underwear fits better, while others like all the styles. Order one size up from the regular maternity size you are currently wearing.
Contact Us: Do you have a question that is not answered here? Email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 1 business day.